Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! It's amazing too see how fast the amount of members has grown. It makes it even more amazing after the recent name/address change and the removal of key metatag words. I don't know how people are finding the site? Oh well, it seems to be working!

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's the "force".

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nemogira:
WOW! It's amazing too see how fast the amount of members has grown. It makes it even more amazing after the recent name/address change and the removal of key metatag words. I don't know how people are finding the site? Oh well, it seems to be working!

-Nestor
</font>

------------------
Future owner of a '02 Ody
Current owner of a '96 Grand Caravan & '98 Mazda 626

·
Registered
8 Posts
Okay, guys and gals. I think I was number 700, and by the time I had logged in there was a 701 on board. Funny how I end up in vehicles that have an enthusiast following...my last one was a VW GTI VR6 with a few mods. But priorities change and now I have a Dark Emerald '01 LX Ody, only a week old.

I've been checking the site for several weeks in preparation for buying my new ride, and now that I actually own one it seemed like the time to sign on and say hi and say thanks for the excellent source of information this site represents. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something, too.

Cheers!

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts