Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never thought I'd be back here after I sold my beloved '00 EX... but I'm sitting here the proud almost-owner of an '07 EXL. (Bought it on my lunch hour, have to go back this evening to sign things, grab keys and figure out how to get it home...)

I've been shopping for a lightly used Ody for a few weeks and have visited many times to check opinions and use the list of recalls and TSBs. This is unquestionably one of the best user-driven resources on the net.

Glad to be back!

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Welcome back!

Memory not too good...that's where the quote comes from, right?

OF

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Memory not too good...that's where the quote comes from, right?
I can't tell where that still is from (Scarface or Godfather III), but the quote is from Godfather III. Good enough memory!

I was thinking of the times they riffed the line in Sopranos, though. :D

Not that my kids like the new '07, but I was ordered to drive it today so I could drop them at school in it... *sigh*

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Ah, got it...thanks. The still is from Scarface...I got the right actor, but then I got my organized crime titles mixed up. :D Here we go, found it on IMDB:

Michael Corleone: "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Welcome back. Sounds like the wife "gave you an offer you couldn't refuse." :cool:

OF

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, no, it was my DAUGHTER who wouldn't ride in any other car this morning. I guess the Ody is technically a replacement for my wife's driver (the S60R) but we're at a stage where we just take whatever set of keys is to the right car for the trip. I will probably be driving the new addition because it gets the best mileage and I'm working about 20 miles from home right now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts