Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another wait for an Ody is coming to an end. I got a call just a while ago from the dealer and he said it was in. He had told me a few weeks ago to expect it no later than the 13th, so he has been true to his word.
It will be the 13th however before I can pick it up, but that's okay. I'm glad just knowing that it's in. My wait was just over 6 weeks. I put my desposit down on September 27th. 6 weeks is not a bad wait. Just long enough to build up some exciting anticipation, but not so long as to get me frustrated.

For now, I think I'll drive over and see the new arrival in its nursery. Maybe even take a picture of it in its packing garments.

·
Registered
27 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Riley33:
Well another wait for an Ody is coming to an end. I got a call just a while ago from the dealer and he said it was in. He had told me a few weeks ago to expect it no later than the 13th, so he has been true to his word.
It will be the 13th however before I can pick it up, but that's okay. I'm glad just knowing that it's in. My wait was just over 6 weeks. I put my desposit down on September 27th. 6 weeks is not a bad wait. Just long enough to build up some exciting anticipation, but not so long as to get me frustrated.

For now, I think I'll drive over and see the new arrival in its nursery. Maybe even take a picture of it in its packing garments.
</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by calodyssey:
</font>
Sounds great Riley. I went to place my order on Oct. 30 after 6 mo. of research.
I told the sales rep what I wanted to do and he said they have one that come in yesterday that isn't claimed. I put a deposit on it, took a look at it in the shop. They were just servicing it. I got MSRP and half off added accessories. Floor mats, mud guards, undercoat, paint protection, Cargo mat, upholstery treatment and Wheel locks.
I am retired and divorced so I will be hauling all my girlfriends around in it. At 70 you still can get girlfriends cant you?
I got a call at 5:30 pm saying it will be ready at 7:00 pm. I took it for a drive and got the orientation and had it home by 8:30 pm. I really love it.
I have a little over 400 miles on it and notice a slight drift to the left. No other defects so far.
Today I installed a TSI console in it I picked up at Kmart. I like the fit. Now to find a place to install my Ham Radio Transceiver.

BTW Weathertech Mats are on order.

I’m sure you will enjoy yours.

Hoot
KD8ZW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts