Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our new GG EXL-Res yesterday afternoon, and WOW!!!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We placed two orders one in the beginning of July and one at the beginning of August. The wait was long, but definitely worth it. We checked out all the things people have mentioned on these forums and everything looks great. We haven't noticed any wind howl or unusual creeks or squeeks. Of course we live in NY where the roads are VERY bumpy and torn up so we expect some rattling, but it's very minimul.

We don't have any bad pixils on the screen, we didn't see any misalignment of the doors, etc.

I am very pleased we stuck with our decision to get the Ody, instead of listening to everone else tell us all about the 0% financing and the free 7yr/100K mile warrenties.

My 7 year old daughter was in heavan in the back seat watching Shrek last night. She was singing and dancing, with a HUGE grin on her face. It was definitely worth it!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
It sounds like you have very good experience getting the Odyssey. Do you live in New York City? Which dealer did you get your Odyssey from? I ordered mine from Hillside Honda mid August and I am still waiting.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by odyodyody:
We picked up our new GG EXL-Res yesterday afternoon, and WOW!!!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We placed two orders one in the beginning of July and one at the beginning of August. The wait was long, but definitely worth it. We checked out all the things people have mentioned on these forums and everything looks great. We haven't noticed any wind howl or unusual creeks or squeeks. Of course we live in NY where the roads are VERY bumpy and torn up so we expect some rattling, but it's very minimul.

We don't have any bad pixils on the screen, we didn't see any misalignment of the doors, etc.

I am very pleased we stuck with our decision to get the Ody, instead of listening to everone else tell us all about the 0% financing and the free 7yr/100K mile warrenties.

My 7 year old daughter was in heavan in the back seat watching Shrek last night. She was singing and dancing, with a HUGE grin on her face. It was definitely worth it!!
</font>

------------------

·
Registered
25 Posts
If my memory is correct, Groton is close to Ithaca (where Cornell Univ is), in upstate NY. I have a friend there who inquired about the Ody at Honda of Ithaca and was told MSRP with a wait list.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're memory is correct Fanyu. We went to Honda of Ithaca early on, but ended up not ordering there, the salesman seemed to cocky. Did your friend end up ordering one from there?

·
Registered
25 Posts
He couldn't wait for that long and pulled the trigger on a Toyota. Oh well...

Has it started to snow there? I really miss it sometimes. Plus you get to spin the wheels on the Ody with its traction control system. All this is moot in southern California I am afraid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts