Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in my Ody for a Ford Econoline van. My transmission was starting to slip. had the hardshift into third gear. I am reallyticked that Honda let such a piece of crap stay out on the road. It only had 110,000 miles on it. I went back to good old American brand of cars. I have had much more success with Ford than any other brand of car. BTW the transmission had all of the recommended trans services and a Magnifine fikter installed it did not help.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Redrock is a great colour. Somebody will buy it, fix the trans and enjoy it. Sorry you lost patience.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Well, trading it in is probably better than shooting it full of holes out in the back 40 (which I'm sure you felt like doing)! Such a shame since you just put all of the $ into the 105K service too. Good luck with the Ford. I've had all kinds of brands, foreign and domestic, each brand has their winners and losers. Besides two Hondas, I've got a VW, Buick, and a Chevy pickup (we've been a Ford family for 40 years too, my dad just bought a Taurus SHO).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts