Honda Odyssey Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I might have reply this too late but just want to share....I have DDM 35W with 5K on my 06 Pilot for 6 years without issue but that time I think the shipping from Vegas. Ordered same set for my 14 Ody in min December 14 and now shipped from China and took them 3 weeks. I installed it yesterday but haven't tested it on the road. I hope the kits from China has the same quality like before....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had DDM kit in my Mazda for several years now. One of the lights went out, so I bought a replacement bulb set and then discovered it was actually the ballast that failed. Paid like $5 to ship it in for warranty and eventually got a replacement back (had to come from China, so it took weeks). Now one of my lights will randomly not come on when the car turns on, but cycling the lights off/on real quick always fixes it. Its not worth it to me to troubleshoot the issue again, since installing them in my car is such a hassle anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't even remember how long I had the 55W kit installed, but they worked for many years until I went LED. I hated cold strikes from an "all lights off" condition... like flash to pass...or getting someone's attention w/o honking. otherwise, I ran DDM kits in multiple cars without issues. always ran relay harnesses too.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts