Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the PNI V2000 and/or V6000 Digital Compasses?

In particular, I'm looking for an easily read compass to use all the time, especially when I don't have my GPS in-place. Both of these units display your heading to either 5¢ª or 1¢ª, respectively. They can also be powered from the vehicle and have automatic backlights. They've got other features that I'm not particularly interested in.

Right now amazon has them on sale for $67.99 and$110.49, which seem to be the best prices I've seen

Any feedback will be appreciated,
Mel

[This message has been edited by Mel (edited 03-08-2002).]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, I got one for my wife's 02 Ody and the compass works very well. She wanted the outside temp gauge too - it works but seems to read 5 to 10 degrees high. Have the unit mounted to the windshield just below the mirror. Overall its pretty good.

Dave

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
I definately will opt for the aftermarket self-dimming rear view mirror with temperature and compass instead of one of these monsters.:noo:

·
Registered
194 Posts
There are a few of the v2000 selling on Ebay right now. $49US brand new, sealed box.

Was thinking of trying to mount one on the ledge below the clock, in front of the left dash vent...

·
Registered
2 Posts
FW_in_OKC said:
I definately will opt for the aftermarket self-dimming rear view mirror with temperature and compass instead of one of these monsters.:noo:
Where is the best place to buy a self dimming rear view mirror with temp and compass? Are they difficult to install? Does anyone have one they have added?

Thanks
Mwandmw

1 - 8 of 8 Posts