Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas on adding vcr or vcp to a 2002 RES?

Hey,

I'm the new owner of a 2002 EXL-RES MB. I was woundering if anybody has thought about adding a VCR or VCP to the RES system? I would like to do this but I would like to have it more accessable then in the rear cargo space connected to the aux jacks. I would like to conceal all of the wires and possible keep the aux ports. Maybe under the drivers seat or front passengers seat.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i have an alpine vcp for our RES. I havent put it in yet, but plan on installing it under a second row seat. they make long enough audio and video cables to run them under the carpet and i thought up through the plastic trim in the rear near the third seat, drill a hole and out to the plugs in the 3rd row hatch. That way all you see is about 6 inches of cable and you can still hook something else into the jacks if you need to. It came with power leads long enough to attach the power to the fuse panel near the drivers feet and also about a 6 foot little infra red repeater so we can operate it from the remote in the front seat regardless of where i put it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts