Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the waiting list for a RP EX-L in Colorado, has anyone gotten any word on their RP EX-L (in Colorado, or otherwise)? I'm being told that it's going to be October, but I think I'm higher up on the list than that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by anbthomas:
I'm on the waiting list for a RP EX-L in Colorado, has anyone gotten any word on their RP EX-L (in Colorado, or otherwise)? I'm being told that it's going to be October, but I think I'm higher up on the list than that.</font>
I was told that ours would be built the week of the 15th-22nd of this month, and should arrive 10 days after that. I do hope so!!!!
Collegehills Honda site has dates of when the different models and colors are built and ours coincides.

·
Registered
79 Posts
My RP EX-L-NAV is (supposedly) on the train to arrive in Houston area Wednesday. I tracked it from factory and the train time is about 6 days. I will soon see if the VIN I have been tracking matches my order configuration.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by anbthomas:
I'm on the waiting list for a RP EX-L in Colorado, has anyone gotten any word on their RP EX-L (in Colorado, or otherwise)? I'm being told that it's going to be October, but I think I'm higher up on the list than that.</font>

P

·
0 Posts
Our dealer is having trouble getting the new colors, so I'm hoping that means that Redrock Pearl DOES exist, but we're just having delievery problems. Stupid dealer.

Michelle

------------------

• 1995 Civic Teal DX Coupe
  • 2002 RP Odyssey EXL-RES (soon, it's been on order since March)
  • 1987 Blue Civic Sedan
  • 1990 Grey Chrysler LeBaron GTC Convertable
  • '86 Silver Toyota LE Van
  • 1967 Honda Dream Motorcycle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Our local dealer's first car was Red Rock Pearl with Granite leather.

Arrived on the lot on September 7. We ordered the same thing and expect ours in 2 weeks.

Living within 100 kms of the facotry has some advantage.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Checked out the College Hills Honda info and there is NO build or delivery date for ANY Nav. models! Am I missing something here? I'm wondering if my RRP Nav EX-L will be here by Christmas!!?

------------------
On the waiting list for my '02 EX Nav in RED!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Maybe they didn't order any NAV's. Is that the dealer you ordered from ??
(The train with my EXL-NAV RP arrived at 4 am this morning.)

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ody:
Checked out the College Hills Honda info and there is NO build or delivery date for ANY Nav. models! Am I missing something here? I'm wondering if my RRP Nav EX-L will be here by Christmas!!? :mad:

</font>

·
Registered
234 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ody:
Checked out the College Hills Honda info and there is NO build or delivery date for ANY Nav. models! Am I missing something here? I'm wondering if my RRP Nav EX-L will be here by Christmas!!?

</font>

My 2002 SS EX L Nav is on the train, was shipped on 9/6 and will arrive in LA on 9/16.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I didn't order from College Hills, just thought it strange that in all the Odys listed, there was not one single Nav model.
Hope to hear soon from one of several dealers I'm working with in So. Cal.

------------------

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in upstate NY and saw a RP LX at my dealer yesterday. So the color is out there. Not my first choice, I have a MB EX-L RES on order due Mid October.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I inspected a RRP EX at a dealer here in Toronto last Wednesday, and mine arrived last night at the dealer - a RRP EX-L.
My production date was 8/31 - delivered to the dealer 9/10.

P

·
0 Posts
Someone told me that our dealer's *troubles* getting the new colored vans sounded really shady. What do you all think? I haven't been too happy with them because they are NOT forthcoming with ANY information! We never even got a VIN, despite an email request for one.

Too bad they're 45 minutes up the freeway, or I'd just pop in for an unexpected visit to see if there's any new colors there.

Michelle

------------------

• 1987 Blue Civic Sedan

[This message has been edited by poodleluvr (edited 09-11-2001).]

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dealerships don't just receive random coloured vans from Honda.
Each dealership orders specific colours and option from Honda - either based on what stock they want to carry or based on specific customer orders they have pre-sold.

My dealer knows exactly what cars he has on order, and he knows exactly which ones are pre-sold and which are available.

P

·
0 Posts
Turns out that our van is due today, my step dad just neglected to tell me that.

Michelle

------------------

• 1987 Blue Civic Sedan

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Iwaltz - are you going to yell at the dealer for letting those funny looking people climb in it?

j/k - I get the same vehicle today!

·
Registered
79 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PD55:
Iwaltz - are you going to yell at the dealer for letting those funny looking people climb in it?

j/k - I get the same vehicle today!
</font>
They even let one of those funny looking people drive it over to the parking area from the unloading area. However it had no fuses, etc. yet, so I couldn't check anything out... that comes tomorrow. There actually was a 2nd EX-L RP NAV unloaded there also, and the new owner showed up while I was there.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hey wait just a minute! That happens to be MY van. If you would be so kind as to drive it to my house, I would appreciate it!

------------------

[This message has been edited by ody (edited 09-12-2001).]

·
Registered
4 Posts
On 8/27/01, I ordered a 2002 RP EXL, plus a few minor options. The dealer estimated production near the end of September with a delivery near the end of October. College Hills Honda's web site shows a production date of 9/28 for the RP EXL. Let us know if you have heard anything different.

Kevin

·
Registered
13 Posts
We ordered our RP-EX on 8-27 through our credit union autofinder service which was way cheaper than Metro Atlanta dealers. The Honda rep told me it should be in on 10-24.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts