Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nyone here live in Florida? There hasn't been a post in this forum since May:eek:mg:

·
Registered
218 Posts
We're in Jacksonville. The 'regional' forum just hasn't had much going on...

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm in Sunrise, just outside of Ft Lauderdale.:D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Not exactly, just across the line, actually. Can be in Florida in less than 10 miles. Just north of Jax.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm new here and I live in New Port Richie (Trintiy area) :newbie:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Haven't heard of any here in Florida. Bought my 04 Accord and 06 Ridgeline from Coral Springs Honda. But they wouldn't budge on my 05 Odyssey, so I bought that at Braman Honda in Palm Beach. Didn't like Rick Case. Found that the easiest way to deal with Coral Springs was to bring in the Cars Direct. Com quote and they beat that by $200. At least that was what they did on the Ridgeline.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Live in Panama City

Just got our 06 Sage Brush Pearl EX-L with RES and Navi right before Christmas. Traded our 03 Ody EX-L in on it. Got to love all the new stuff and our payment actually went down even with the increase in insurance because of it being a newer vehicle.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bringin it home for Florida

New Ody owner in Tallahassee. Looks like FL doesn't have the clubs and meets like SoCal does on here.
:(

·
Registered
434 Posts
That's Florida for you. 2 more years and I'm outta here.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Re: Bringin it home for Florida

Ody08er said:
New Ody owner in Tallahassee. Looks like FL doesn't have the clubs and meets like SoCal does on here.
:(

-Working on it! Not many Floridians know about this website...
inform other...

·
Registered
14 Posts
We are from Port St Lucie and moved here about two years ago. Went from a GMC conversion van to the ody and love it for handling and gas savings. Always afraid of GMC for stopping or rollover. BAAAAAAAAAAAAd handling. Lou

·
Registered
97 Posts
well, a little late on this thread, but I'm up in Panama City. My 2003 was driven to Anchorage, Alaska from Phoenix, AZ. Spent 4 years up in the great white north and then we drove it all the way back down to Florida. 83,000 miles and still running like a top!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.