We have a SS EX-L RES coming in within the next week or so (built week of 2/28). We decided to go with a GG that we had been waiting on at another dealer. We still have the SS reserved and I thought if someone on this forum wanted it, I would arrange to have our salesman transfer the hold to you. That way, our salesman gets the credit for the sale, and you get an Ody with little to no wait!! No $$$ in it for me, just would like to give first shot to another Ody enthusiast here and say thanks for this great site!! If anyone is seriously interested, let me know. E-mails answered in the order received to be fair!