Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideals and info on modding my Odyssey...

I just picked up a 03' EXL-res (4/13/12), I just tinted the front 2 windows (20%), and clean it up today....

Looking to lower it and add 18's or 20's, exhaust and intake......

I bought a MagnaFlow Xl stainless muffer that will be added soon...

Please add pics , and any please...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Jocat has a modded 2nd gen Ody. He got pics posted somewhere here too.

·
Registered
631 Posts
His album is "mugenized ody" if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a few mods to my 03 it's lowered/ with air bag mod in the rear. some audio/video/alarm/etc, leather steering wheel I started out on 17'' tl type s wheels (witch I was a dumbass and sold) I now have 19'' motigis.
I also added oem fogs and a trans cooler
i am going on coil overs this year and fave some other mods done/planned aswell.
Oh yeah i forgot i added a baby seat! lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here's my 03 last summer. All I did was tint the front windows 35%, 18" Nissan Murano rims, DIY black headlights and painted the grille black. There's not a whole lot you can do to these as there isn't much of a supply or demand for aftermarket parts.

I've got a set of KYB struts, shocks, strut mounts and H&R springs waiting to go on. I picked up the van in Dec. 2009 with 119k miles from CarMax. It now has 172k (I drive it a lot - lol).

Once I put the suspension on, I'll throw my sticker-bombed Yakima box on the roof & go for another photo shoot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got an 01 lx and the only thing done to it so far is replacing the fogged over headlight housing and a hid light kit. Girlfriend is so amazed that she can actually see the road haha

·
Registered
103 Posts
i installed a harmon kardon drive and play screen into the spot where the clock used to be. relocated hazard switch to the left of the radio. i had to take the drive and play screen apart and custom mount it. now i can scroll thru ipod from a screen on my dash. this was a birthday present for my wife 2 years ago. she was happy.
0815001447.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a few mods to my 03 it's lowered/ with air bag mod in the rear. some audio/video/alarm/etc, leather steering wheel I started out on 17'' tl type s wheels (witch I was a dumbass and sold) I now have 19'' motigis.
i am going on coil overs this year and fave some other mods done/planned aswell.
any pics...

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
My mods are purely functional, since the vans get beat to death in their family taxi duties.

Installed HID true Bixenon projectors on my 2003 EX. Wife's 2002 EX is next for this upgrade, after timing belts for both. See link: Page 4 of 2nd Gen HID Thread

Monroe Sensa-Trac load adjusting shocks for towing; just got a pair of Airlift 1000 kits since my 4-bike Thule hitch rack puts more on the hitch tongue than my boat does.

OF

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've done HIDs, K&N panel filter, eBay fogs, and X. Not a whole lot, but the van is primarily for my wife and she already thinks I'm a fool with all the modding I do on my other cars:) Functional modding is fine with her though, and on the shelf I have new ceramic pads and an LED conversion setup from KrautoParts - Premium Interior LED Kits For Audi BMW VOLKSWAGEN and MORE. to change over my interior, license plate, and reverse lights. Check out the site - Emil (the owner) has phenomenal pricing and probably the best service I've dealt with. I'll post pics once I put it all in. If you do check the site, his pre-made kits are for Audi and BMW, but he can put a kit together for you. I have all of them in my A4 and contacted him for the Ody bulbs, and he happily obliged.

I want to tint the front to match the OEM tint on the other windows too - anyone know offhand the tint percentage on these cars from the factory?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello jsj-bays,
i'm new here too...i picked up a 2003 ody with low mile... I haven't really started mods yet... Still trying to pick up all the little thing that are messed up on it....changed all fluids... I have a set of tl wheel to put on... I'll currently trying to get a custom harness made to get my a/c controls out of my nav. Screen. Have fun with the van..

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got tl s type on mine right now, looks good but i would like something with deep dish and little bigger

1 - 20 of 300 Posts