Honda Odyssey Forum banner

261 - 280 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
The interior paint may not exactly match the exterior...but I like it! :cool: For our Odys, as far as dash plastics go, you can have any color from Honda as long as it's black :( I'm glad OVM04 tried this out; now, I'm tempted to do this in Sage Brush Pearl (if I can find a can of the stuff).

OF

·
Registered
1 Posts
my simple '02

Short stubby s2000 antenna, AVS rain gutters, all white LED Dome lights, pioneer stereo headunit, polk audio 6.5 2-way coaxials and Konig Crown 17 inch rims with Falken Ziex 225/55/17.

photo.jpg photo (1).jpg photo (2).jpg

·
Registered
122 Posts
Should I fix the few dent and little rust spots and even doing a paint job to the van before any modding it? Engine and trans are doing well (knock on the wood)^^

·
Registered
109 Posts
Should I fix the few dent and little rust spots and even doing a paint job to the van before any modding it? Engine and trans are doing well (knock on the wood)^^
It's always nice to have a good canvas to start working on when you're modding. Some people don't care about rust or paint, but for me it's nicer to work on a nice car. Where I live now though, avoiding rust is hard.

·
Registered
109 Posts
heres another picture of my odyssey with a new folding tow hook installed up front! and a mugen badge on the grill

once i have time i will write a diy on the rear fog lamp install!

also just so you know i replaced the antenna with an antenna from second gen toyota prius, not to long but not to short aswell! i find that this looks best, than the rubber duck antennas like the ones from the honda s2000

sorry for the picture quality, was just taken with my iphone!

2013-10-09 17.17.17-2.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
heres my contribution... a lil outdated thou. things have changed since. got works on inplace of the ssr's and ordered mac blick and air runner and a few JDM interior parts.
projec1.jpg
projec.jpg
redcaps.jpg
tails.jpg
rear.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
heres a few other projects/parts... I seem to have a problem tackling on more projects than I can do in my free time...

gauges is obviously complete with chrome rings around each gague [hard to tell at night]
gauges.jpg

grill is custom by me, ill get updated pics when the weather is nice in hawaii.
grill.jpg

power folding mirrors [pfm] will be wired to alarm to close when armed and open when disarmed
pfm.jpg

some action shots of the tails from the auction that I won...
a vid of how the blinkers work with an additional module...
tails1.jpg
tails2.jpg
tails3.jpg

wood grain [not overlays, from Japan that has illuminated switches from Honda]
window switch.jpg

261 - 280 of 300 Posts