ring movie.jpg

roof and hatch spoiler from the great land of Japan
wings.jpg

and reppin wagonism
van.jpg

·
Registered
109 Posts
nice work! would love to get my hands on those projector headlights! only problem is I live in canada and DRL would be out of the question! nice work! would love to see it all installed, specially the automatic folding side mirrors!

·
Registered
35 Posts
nice work! would love to get my hands on those projector headlights! only problem is I live in canada and DRL would be out of the question! nice work! would love to see it all installed, specially the automatic folding side mirrors!
thanks bro. I had a set of PFMs on my previous car [TL] and it was poss. so im sure its poss. with the ody. Ill take a vid when its complete. for the headlights, go to TRS and ask them to help you out with the DRL situation. they are very helpful as they were when I was doing my retro.

·
Registered
109 Posts
nah, I dont have the "know how" nor the time to do something like this... so I had to cough up the bills.
So where did you get them from? Yahoo auctions in Japan? They are amazing!

·
Registered
35 Posts
So where did you get them from? Yahoo auctions in Japan? They are amazing!
Thkx Huffer... yea i got them from YJA. Ive seen a few sets pop up on YJA, but none was like this one so i jumped on it since the BIN price was lower then the other sets that I let go, which ended up in the $1,300 bidding range... and thats without the shipping, Japan bank fees, middle man commission etc.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thkx Huffer... yea i got them from YJA. Ive seen a few sets pop up on YJA, but none was like this one so i jumped on it since the BIN price was lower then the other sets that I let go, which ended up in the $1,300 bidding range... and thats without the shipping, Japan bank fees, middle man commission etc.
$1300? For lights? Holy schmoly.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello Folks!

Very nice Gen2s - I love this thread.

So here is our family beauty attached in the pics. It is an 02 EX with 210kmi. I have considered replacing the struts and springs and top mounts. I have seen many here with the H&R springs. Can you let me know what your experience is with them? I live in the mid-atlantic region where we have terrible roads so ride quality is important for us. One of the TireRack persons advised against because of the harsh ride and also said they are not matched with the KYB struts, because of the lack of the required rebounding. Can you guys recommend a good setup? I also am considering the OEM springs with KYB struts. This also keeps my ride hide which in the second image below you can see i can clear the couple of the heavy snow storms we get every two years or so.

thanks!

Regards,
Loay

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
lowered on tanable nf springs
rear lip from 2011 accord (needs to be 2-3" wider to fit correct )
18x8 45 offset
235-50-18
duel exh
center mounted tl gear selector
legend duel piston front calipers

·
Registered
174 Posts
Finally installed the BC Racing Coilovers I received almost two months ago lol. I didn't adjust the ride height yet, just however it came from the factory. I didn't know we had to preload the springs at the front so I'm going to do that tonight and maybe adjust the height. to get it 1/2" lower.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is a very old post but I just got my Odyssey a few weeks ago I found out that the accord gauges are the same and found a APC Euro gauge bezel on eBay and it fits
I painted mine tho

281 - 300 of 300 Posts