Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of post asking for specs/info on 2002 Ody. I just download my manual in Acrobat format. Check out post below for URL. BTW it's 6.34 MB with 401 pages.

------------------
2002 RR EX-L NAVI
JVC KD-SH99 CD/MP3
Kicker RS 6.2 & 5.2
Kicker Solo-Baric L7 12"
Rockford 600a4 & Punch 60

[This message has been edited by djronh1 (edited 09-22-2001).]

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Which manual is that?

------------------
Maugham

"I plan to live forever. So far, so good"
'02 RP EX-L due 10/17
'85 Prelude that we'll keep!
'01 Ninja folding aluminum scooter
'00 New Balance model 658 shoes

·
Registered
157 Posts
Do you have an electronic copy of the Helm manual?

------------------
Future Owner '02 MB EXL NAV
Current Owner '96 R Dodge GC ES

·
Registered
171 Posts
Please do email it to me at [email protected] btw, can it be zipped to make it smaller? Thanks!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by djronh1:
I see alot of post asking for specs/info on 2002 Ody. I just download my manual in Acrobat format. If you want a copy, just email me & I'll send you a one. BTW it's 6.34 MB with 401 pages.

</font>

·
Registered
564 Posts
I just emailed you. I'd love a copy.

------------------
-= Darell =-
2002 Ody EXL-Nav (TW) ordered
2001 Civic EX

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Beware. I registered my 02 Silver Beast (they call it "Satin Silver," not "Starlight Silver"), and the maintenance section of this site is not updated for the 02s.

The maintenance section recommends 5W30 oil "year round", not the proper 5W20 for the 02 models.

·
Registered
564 Posts
According to this site, my 2002 will have 210 HP.

So, two questions: Where is the owner's manual PDF download? And is it for the 2002s for real?

------------------
-= Darell =-
2001 Civic EX

·
Registered
143 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by darelldd:
According to this site, my 2002 will have 210 HP.

So, two questions: Where is the owner's manual PDF download? And is it for the 2002s for real?

</font>
Yes, it's for all ody including 02 models because it has all the details regarding how to operate RES. The PDF file is under "model information" on the Honda Owner's Link.

·
Registered
564 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ody2002:
The PDF file is under "model information" on the Honda Owner's Link.

</font>
That's the ticket! Thanks

------------------
-= Darell =-
2001 Civic EX

·
Registered
55 Posts
thanks for the link - worked like a champ - now the other question - any idea where to get a copy of the navigation manual? i don't want to shell out the $27 or so just to drool till feb....thanks!
Gary
[email protected]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ody2002:
Yes, it's for all ody including 02 models because it has all the details regarding how to operate RES. The PDF file is under "model information" on the Honda Owner's Link.

</font>

·
Registered
585 Posts
Before you '01 Ody owners get excited; apparently only the 2002 manuals are online.
When I registered my 01 Ody, it said "order manual online" with a link to HELMS.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I found the link to the manual but I've tried several different ways to download it and all it saves is the first page. How did you guys get the whole thing?

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
Here is a link to owner's manuals:

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/RJAAI001_OMANUAL.asp

This thread is very old. This is why (I think) the manual will now only open a page at time. Once the model year is over, the manual is finalized and "linked" Once that first page opens, the page numbers in blue are clickable. So the only manual you could download in it's entirety now would be an 08 one. Now I have had trouble with even the links when using my MAC with the Firefox browser. For some reason it wants to only download the pdf file. And only downloads that first page. However, if I go to the manuals with my Safari browser, the pdfs open in a new window. Then the pages are clickable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts