Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a dealer in this area if anyone has a recommendation. Everyone seems to be at MSRP these days. Anyone doing any better than MSRP out there?

Thanks,

Bryan

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I did many internet requests at all the dealers from Montgomery to Nashville. Those who bothered to respond wanted MSRP. That was 8+ weeks ago, though, so with the supply not quite as short now, you may have better luck than I did.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I think I remember an earlier post from someone who had a good buying experience from:

Darrell Waltrip Honda
1430 Murfreesboro Rd Franklin, TN, 37067-5024
Phone: (615) 791-1101 Fax: (615) 794-2710

They have a web site. Do a search to see if you can find the post.

------------------
2002 TW EX; Weathertechs; Splash; 4X Pioneer 1695's w/ Blaupunkt Casablanca head unit; Hella Supertone Horns; Hitch w/ Transmission & Power Steering Coolers; 2001 Five-spoke Alloy Wheels, California Flames.
2000 Honda CBR 929 RR.
Honda "Masters" GXV140, 135 cc. mower.

·
Registered
192 Posts
We had a great experience at Neil Bonnett Honda in Hueytown (basically Birmingham). Our deal was muddied by our trade in, but they gave us a much better (to the tune of about $1500) deal on the whole package. We didn't have any luck getting deals except there, that was last November.

I should add that Neil Bonnett's doc charge was like $59, where everyone else wanted somewhere between $150 and $400. I would at least give them a call if you don't mind driving 2 hours. Our sales guy was great too, I can find his name if you are interested. I posted it back when we bought ours.

[This message has been edited by turnipgreen (edited 02-13-2002).]

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had a pleasant experience with Jerry Damson Honda in Florence, AL. Damson’s Huntsville office wasn’t nearly as friendly. I only dealt with the Florence sales manager, Wade Pendergrass at (256) 766-4882 or (800) 844-4882. No pressure, no extras, and even remembered NOT to plaster their logos all over the van as I had requested. Paid MSRP ... whatchagonnado?

------------------
  • ’90 SR5 4Runner – been great, but lacking for a family of 5
  • ’02 GG EX-L-RES Odyssey – my new, best friend

TNUCKELS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts