Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Odissey EX, 110k miles I need to replace the 2 front Strut Assambly, mounts, saway bar links and stabilizer bar bushings 22mm and also the rear shocks.:(

Anyone Traveling to South America? to bring them to me???:D I was using RockAuto site and added all that to shopping cart and its not much arround $300 the problem is the Shipping they charge me $326 and for what I found out ustoms here in Uruguay where I live when there's something with a value more than $100 they keep it in Customs then they chargme another 60% for it and may not even be able to get it out at all:mad:

So if anyone reads this that might be traveling to Argentina, Uruguay or Brasil let me know if is willing to help me out.

I will pay the price that rock Auto charges for shipping but I would rather not haved it shipped becasue I'm almost sure I will never get it.

Thank you and sorry if this is out of place just didnbt know what to do to get the parts I need since I can not find anything here or in Argentina.

Gilbert

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I ended up ordering the struts mounts and 2 stabilizer links from rockauto,, man those guys are prety fast the staff got to Uruguay in 5 days like $170 including shipping,, the problem was after it got here to celar customs I had to get a guy to do it and it costed me another U$$320 to get it out what a rip off!!! :mad:

Ohh well the thing is I found out the Struts were fine but the Struts mount were in pretty bad I'm glad I replaced them,, the sawey bar links dont know I think the are still ok but put the new ones in,, now I think some of the noisse still remaining its comming from the Stabilizer bushing since they are sort of worn out and there's some play on the Half CV Shaft in and out and sort of up and down,, could that be causeing some of the noise still sort of rattle???

Tks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts