Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check if anyone has tried these : Link the putco h11's are only 600 LM , and most people complain that they are only deocors and not at all functional or light is not enough. I live in seattle and it rains for 8 months in an year or is foggy.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any experience on they're H11 fog light led bulb but i do have they're 194/168 bulbs and they are bright
I ordered them any way will post the pics once installed. I am getting tow hitch and fogs installed next week. will ask the honda guys to install these bulbs instead of stock.

Now i am looking at their LED headlight kit and they look promising: H11 LED headlights

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered fogs getting it installed today. I ordered both h11 and hb3, the JDM customer support said it can do dual function for drl and high beam, so ordered. Will post back the results soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can I see a pic of your side molding with chrome inserts?

Also, is the interior illumination package the blue lights by the driver and passengers feet! I had lights installed today and he said they're not bright. I'm waiting for it to get dark outside to see. Now I'm worried. Ugh.

what is the full interior LED?

Thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey KangaDR,
I traded my 2012 odyssey and got a 2015 odyssey. The side molding with chrome inserts are useless. they don't have enough thickness to protect the doors. better go for the OEM side moldings.

Full led interior means i have changed all interior bulbs with LED bulbs.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thumb_IMG_1274_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_1276_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_1275_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_1183_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_1277_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_1278_1024.jpg

Image details in order
1. LED lights on fogs. Halogens on headlights. They are too bright to look straight
2. Front view of Fogs vs halogen headlights
3. beam pattern on LED fogs with headlights on.
4. DRL during day.
5. Headlights Beam pattern with LED lights .
6. Front view Headlights with LED lights

Over all impression:
1. Installation : Installation was very easy for headlights. for DRL it was hard. Specially for driver side. hard to reach but was ok.
2. DRL . its so bright for day light. Much much better than halogen lights.
3. Headlights : ok this i am not super satisfied. The beam is kind of there but not as spread out as halogen. With Sylvania ultra you could see a whole lot spread. LED does give good visibility on short distance. Much better than OEM halogen but not worth $80. Just adds cool factor. Haven't done whole lot of night driving yet. Turn on the high beam and its like a day. low beam + high beam is simply amazing light. Everything is so clear and visible.
4. Fogs... hmm havent tested them yet , can't find fog anywhere.. but on a dark night the fogs did light up a good deal of area near my car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
How do you find the high beams at night with the LEDs? is it better than the stocks? The problem with LEDs in our housing is the light pattern is all messed up, so I find my $30 Cree LEDs are no good as high beams... How did you find yours?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you find the high beams at night with the LEDs? is it better than the stocks? The problem with LEDs in our housing is the light pattern is all messed up, so I find my $30 Cree LEDs are no good as high beams... How did you find yours?
I think the high beams at night is excellent. i tried only couple of nights..and its much better than stock halogen. Everything is very clear. i haven't checked if its blinding the traffic though.. well high beams with halogen also is blinding also... .
For low beams i am not at all happy. the length and spread of beam is too short

1 - 12 of 12 Posts