Honda Odyssey Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Correct, you just need to remember to hit the button every time you start the car.
That's good to know, would be handy to disable in and around town. Thanks for confirming. Hoping we start seeing 2020's on the lot soon, will need to purchase soon August/September.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put my Factory Order for a Touring (Canadian Elite) in on Friday. I think I am going to try to add the 25th Anniversary package as I already ordered rails (but not in Chrome) and the sill illumination and read bumper protection look decent.

Unfortunately, we can't get Black with anything other than a Brown (Mocha) interior up here. So I had to go with the Grey.
Hello, when do you expect to get your 2020 in Canada?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would not hold my breath for anything to grand in the updates. I would hold on to what you have. I traded in my 2016 for a 2019 and wish I had not now. no CD player, no side camera for changing lanes and no place for change.

·
Registered
12 Posts
OK you're likely a sour apple. I rented a 2019 Elite for 4 months to wait for the 2020. Yeah I know the money factor / incentives economics... but still, it was well worth it... the new white is solid and everything feels a bit more refined vs the 2019. Could be something as simple as the new concave shape to the Reverse button. Plus, the drive and transmission both feel much more confident. Either way, we couldn't be happier. I'm glad I waited...

Btw she looks great when you accessorize to the moon (other than chrome). All the extra pieces give the van a sportier look and eliminate the "minivan" profile. Highly recommend...

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK you're likely a sour apple. I rented a 2019 Elite for 4 months to wait for the 2020. Yeah I know the money factor / incentives economics... but still, it was well worth it... the new white is solid and everything feels a bit more refined vs the 2019. Could be something as simple as the new concave shape to the Reverse button. Plus, the drive and transmission both feel much more confident. Either way, we couldn't be happier. I'm glad I waited...

Btw she looks great when you accessorize to the moon (other than chrome). All the extra pieces give the van a sportier look and eliminate the "minivan" profile. Highly recommend...
Who can you rent an odyssey from? How much did it cost?

·
Registered
12 Posts
From one of the Honda dealers nearby. In fact, from what I see, at least half of all the dealers within an hour radius appear to have a rental program. Check their websites... if they have rental program available, you should see a dedicated page on the dealers' website.

These were the Odyssey Elite rates for my dealership (my rental was brand new, only 16 miles on the odometer!):

RENTAL RATES:
Daily - $94.82
1 Week - $507.14
2 Weeks - $1014.28
3 Weeks - $1521.42
28 Days - $1362.77

·
Registered
26 Posts
From one of the Honda dealers nearby. In fact, from what I see, at least half of all the dealers within an hour radius appear to have a rental program. Check their websites... if they have rental program available, you should see a dedicated page on the dealers' website.

These were the Odyssey Elite rates for my dealership (my rental was brand new, only 16 miles on the odometer!):

RENTAL RATES:
Daily - $94.82
1 Week - $507.14
2 Weeks - $1014.28
3 Weeks - $1521.42
28 Days - $1362.77
That's interesting, never knew about that. The 2019 that you had, was it in Elite trim?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, rental was '19 Elite. We moved from a GLS... and we rented for a few months so the wife could decide for herself before any commitment. Happy wife, happy life.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts