Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After talking with the folks at Helm inc., the vendor referred to in our Owner's manuals, and to American Honda, if you want to get a factory service manual, we're going to have to demonstrate that there is interest. Helm Inc says that Hond has NOT released the information to them so hey can print the Service Manual.

I would like to get a printed manual for our new 2014 Ody. If you would too, just post to this thread that you'd like to get the Service Manual for your 2013 or 2014 Odyssey (they are available for the 2012s and earlier).

IF we get good interest, I'll call American Honda again and see if we can get them to release the data to Helm.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've purchased shop manuals for all of my cars so far. I would buy them again for our 2014 Touring Elite.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in for one.

·
Registered
357 Posts
It would be great if we can setup a Group Buy once Honda is willing to release the info. I'm definitely in for one. I'm keeping mine for at least 10 years so it's an automatic for me.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'd be in for one for my 2014 EX-L. I had the service manual for my 2006 Odyssey and was planning to get a 2014 version. Surprised to hear they're not available.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's keep the input coming.

Only if Honda sees there is a demand from us owners will we be able to get the Service Manuals. I've got one for our '02 Ody and use it regularly for the non-normal periodic maintenance.

I'm hoping we can get a bunch to add their names to this thread.

·
Registered
31 Posts
+1 for my 2013 Ody

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let's keep this thread going so we get a goodly number.

I want to get the Service Manual for our '14; I use the one for our '02 a lot.

So, please keep this thread near the top. The more we have requesting the Manual the better.

Thanks.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Sounds like it's all digital for dealer use only. I don't like where this is heading.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts