Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any good Honda dealer in the great Phoenix, AZ region? I hate to contact them by phone. I rather contact them through email before I see them in person. Atleast, I'll have the number in the ball park before I see them in person to discuss a possible purchase deal. I am interested in the 2002 Odyssey EX with RES. I current own the 2001 Odyssey EX with all kind of accessory added by Honda dealer. I am interested in the side airbages, 4 disc brakes, RES, better shocks and better road noise insulation. I am careless about other stuff in the 2002.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Contact Bryan Martz at Beaudry Honda in Tucson, it's WELL WORTH THE DRIVE!! I went crazy dealing after our experiences shopping in the Phoenix area. Finally someone emailed me Beaudry's info after getting a van there. I contacted Bryan via interent sales and was more than happy with the experience. His direct phone number is 1-800-461-6744 or 1-520-748-1000. Be sure where to mention where you got the info (Kenny/OdyRocky) as I keep telling them about Odyclub.com....Good Luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just picked up our 02 SS EX Odyssey today (3/13) from Tempe Honda, only had to wait 11 days. We dealt with David McNiff (480-421-3772) in the Fleet/Internet Dept. After playing games ($2000 mark-up over MSRP for extras worth maybe $200) with a Phoenix Honda dealership we were on our way to Tucson to talk to Beaudry Honda when we stopped at Tempe Honda to see what they could do. David showed us his list of Odyssey's that weren't spoken for, when they were scheduled to arrive and didn't try to mark them up with the "extra's". He even threw in the splash guards installed and three oil changes. Delivery was hassle free, the finance dept. could even beat my credit union rate for financing. If you are planning on buying the extended warrenty, be sure to ask for the "HondaCare" 7/100/0 warrenty. We paid $900 for it. I did talk to Bryan Martz on the phone before we went to Tempe Honda and got a good feel from him and probably would have bought from them if Tempe Honda had not matched his price.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KCFAN: Thank you, they are a lot closer to us than Tucson. I'll check them out. I hope they'll give me a good deal on my 2001 for trade-in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts