Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my SS ’02 EXL Navi on 11/16. I had booked two of the same kind at different dealers and the Nanuet Honda dealer in NY got it first. He also knocked off $350 off the MSRP. I had the odyclub checklist and went thru it with the dealer. The Silver color had no blotches at all and the quartz interior matched very well with it. Over the weekend I went for a 400 miles spin to thoroughly test the vehicle before picking my personal plates from the dealer (I have been driving with dealer’s insurance and plates). The van handles more like a car, pickup is smooth and passing on the fly is too good. It finds the lower gears very smoothly. It is at 2000 rpm at 75 miles speed and the engine is very quiet. You do hear some wind noise which I could dampen with the music. I did feel a slight pull towards the left that I am going to discuss with the dealer today. The Navigation system seems to be well upgraded at least the three states I went thru from NY-NJ-PA. Now I have to put in the accessories like the S200 antenna, mud flaps, cargo tray, door guards, weathertech mats etc. Will keep you posted on any follow-ups. Cheers!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congrats! Yeah, time to start "modding"-have fun

------------------
'02 RRP EX NAV
Mudguards,cargo tray,Weathertech mats, Bug deflector, lampguards, gold emblems,
17" TSW Spirit wheels with 235/55 Dunlop Sport A2 tires
More stuff on the way...
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Naunzie - woo hoo! I can't wait until I can post the same message. Who's your salesperson at Nanuet? I have my Ody on order there as well and am working w/Ron.

Did you get anything else thrown in? Extra keys etc?

Dave

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My salesman was Allen Michelson, he gave me the first oil change free and a bottle of touch-up paint.

·
Registered
17 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by naunzie:
I did feel a slight pull towards the left that I am going to discuss with the dealer today.
Cheers!!!
</font>
I recieved mine on 10/28. I had a slight drift to the left also. The dealer checked it out and three wheels were out of alignment. The alignment helped but still drifted some. I took it back and the tech. and I went for a drive in it. He agreed that it still drifted so he said the front tires may have doveloped a memory so he switch them. That helped but I am still testing. It's hard to believe the tires would dovelope memory in 465 miles but they did.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cingrats On your New Ody. I got mine on Nov 4. I love it Mine GRanite Green with DVD system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts