Honda Odyssey Forum banner

As a salesperson, What can I do to make the experience more pleasant?

12127 60
I'm a salesperson at Beaverton Honda here in Oregon. I'm looking for suggestions on how to make purchasing an Odyssey a more pleasant experience. I'd also like to know what you didn't like, or just downright annoyed you, so I can try to avoid those things. Just so everyone knows upfront. I do not have any control over the price. (I know that can be one of the biggest annoyances.

Thanks in advance,
Ken Nix Beaverton Honda
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
We would like to be able to walk onto a car lot without being pounced on like we are bait. To be able to be left alone to walk around the lot and take our time, would be fantastic. If we find a car that we would like info on - we know where to find you.

Also, when talking to a salesperson, I (woman) do not like to be ignored. This has happened only once - I had asked a question, he ignored me - talked directly to my husband - I thought he might have not heard me - I tried again - he again talked to my husband. BIG MISTAKE...We walked and never will go back.

Funny thing... I'm the one that use to work at a Chevrolet Dealership and have more knowledge than my husband (which he admits).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.