Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered the ashtray from hondaparts4you.com for $35.49? I looked at other Honda parts dealer (handa and others) and looks like the going price is around $115.20, if anyone has order one from hondaparts4you, can you tell me if comes with everthing you need(wire harness and relays)to install the ashtray. I try Email and phone calls, but no reply on Email and no answer on phone.

·
Registered
31 Posts
it does come with everything... i ordered one a month ago and haven't had time to install but it is exactly what all the other places sell.... just $100 less... this is really a good deal... i couldn't pass it up...
jq

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you jay-q for the info, i still don't have my Ody yet, will be looking for one next month and can't order one yet because of the color choice, hope they don't change the price befor i can order one!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, for those who where thinking about getting ash tray to get extra outlet or use it as ash tray from hondaparts4you for $35.49. Its too late, they just updated their site and change the price to $124.80. Well i guess thats what i get for waiting!:mad:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Price went up only in this morning, however, it went back to $35.49 again as of now.
I think hondaparts4you.com have just updated their web site this morning, but they might find some errors in the new site then tempolarily using older version.
I think now is the last chance to get ashtray in cheap price.

Yoh
2000 Odyssey EX
2001 Nissan Xtera 4WD SE

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yoh said:
Price went up only in this morning, however, it went back to $35.49 again as of now.
I think hondaparts4you.com have just updated their web site this morning, but they might find some errors in the new site then tempolarily using older version.
I think now is the last chance to get ashtray in cheap price.

Yoh
2000 Odyssey EX
2001 Nissan Xtera 4WD SE
I call them and they said they can no longer take orders for $35.49. I bet you saw the $35.49 from the old site. I saw it also, if you are using IE and have hondaparts4you.com bookmarked, it will take you to the old site(still) at times, but if use Netscape, it will no longer take you to the old site. They told me (they have more than one old site) all the old site is suppose to take you to the new site, but its not really working well. I pleaded with them, but they only matched another internet price of $113. I did try to order it on the internet, but i need FERN color, but it would just goto Quarts/gray part number!!! :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts