Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, coming up on 100k on my '04, so timing belt is just around the corner. Anyone have a recommendation of an independent Honda shop?

·
Registered
194 Posts
This response is couple weeks late but just saw the post. Check out Hedrick's Automotive in Lawrenceville. They only work on imports and price usually less than dealer. They also only use Honda parts.

Hedrick's Automotive, Inc

Give them a call. If you speak to Terry, he is the owner.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This response is couple weeks late but just saw the post. Check out Hedrick's Automotive in Lawrenceville. They only work on imports and price usually less than dealer. They also only use Honda parts.

Hedrick's Automotive, Inc

Give them a call. If you speak to Terry, he is the owner.
Awesome, thanks! I'm only a couple of miles from them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Another Atlanta Independent Repair Shop Choice

For folks who live ITP and are in the Buckhead, Brookhaven NE Atlanta and North DeKalb County area, Far East Motor Works (next to PDK Airport) gets near unanimous approval. Check them out on Kudzu.com or other consumer rating websites. I have also heard only good things from people who own Acuras and Hondas and take them there for service.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Another good Atlanta Independent Repair Shop

This post is slightly off-topic, but if you are in the NW Metro Atlanta Area, Marietta Motor Works (990 Cobb Parkway S Marietta, GA) is a good independent Honda shop. I personally know Chris the Lead Mechanic/Owner of the shop, and he is a good guy. The fact that he has a 10-day wait to get in to see him says something but his reviews on consumer sites like Citysearch and Kudzu are stellar. So if you live in Bartow, Cobb, Douglas or W/NW Atlanta, check him out!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All, coming up on 100k on my '04, so timing belt is just around the corner. Anyone have a recommendation of an independent Honda shop?
I ended up going with Hensley Automotive Services and they did a great job. Somehow, getting the timing belt replaced cured my squealing A/C compressor. They also replaced the tensioner on the timing belt itself. The car has never run better.

Hensley Automotive Service, Hoschton Georgia, Buford Georgia, Braselton Georgia, Winder

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've been using Chris at RIO Imports at 141 and Spalding Drive He only does Honda and Acura and is great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts