Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Same. The dealer said they fixed it. I go to pick it up and it is still 1 hour behind. He said they called Honda and I am the only person this has affected and that I should just live with it. One hour isn鈥檛 that big of a deal. Let鈥檚 just say that my Ody is heading back to the shop until they find the fix.

Registered
I just saw another thread about this issue. It is apparently addressed in a Service Bulletin.

TSB 19-096

I am so thankful for a fix. Frustrating that they 鈥渨ere on the phone to Honda鈥 for over an hour and Honda hadn鈥檛 heard of it. My van was in for a different repair and I asked them to look into it. I don鈥檛 feel like taking it back for this. I know 1st world problems. But still frustrating.

Registered
TSB 19-096 fixed the time. I had to remove the fuse though, as MtMan suggested. In case you aren't aware, there is a fuse removal tool in the lid of the fuse box under the hood.

Registered
Speaking of the update I never had a problem with my res and blue ray in two years. Installed .26 software two days ago. Res crashed 3 times since.

Registered
Wow. Did you try a fuse and/or factory reset?

Registered
Have a 2019 Elite picked up Aug 31st. Just finished 1st 1000 mile road trip with no real problems ( had to do one turn off and open door system reset when it locked up on a Starbucks search).
Clock display is off by one hour but arrival time is correct.
Answer seems to be the SB 19-096 as show above. My question is how to resolve?
Can I do it in my driveway if I have a strong Wi-Fi signal? OR
Do I have to make an appointment at my dealer -- PIA? OR
Can I park at my dealers, download off their Wi-Fi and do it myself?

Registered
As long as you have a strong wifi signal at home, that would be the quickest and easiest. It would be the same as connecting at the dealer, so would save you the trip. There is also a way to load it on a USB stick from usb.honda.com, but I kept getting an error from the website. I ended up downloading over my wifi in the driveway.

You have to be patient. It takes a while and looks like it's not working sometimes.

Registered
I just got a recall notice in my HondaLink app for this issue although I haven鈥檛 experienced the problem outside my GPS being off on estimated time of arrival
B177BBF3-6EEC-4B24-8D5D-759DED92A53E.png

Registered
As long as you have a strong wifi signal at home, that would be the quickest and easiest. It would be the same as connecting at the dealer, so would save you the trip. There is also a way to load it on a USB stick from usb.honda.com, but I kept getting an error from the website. I ended up downloading over my wifi in the driveway.

You have to be patient. It takes a while and looks like it's not working sometimes.
All done, thank you very much.
Wi-Fi signal in driveway was very weak ( < 10 Mbps ) but it connected and told me that an update was available.
Took about 10 minutes said it was successful.
Finding the under dash fuse box and the right fuse in the box was a trip -- had a 2010 Oddy and never touched a fuse.
Thanks too for the hint about where to find the fuse removal tool

Registered
All done, thank you very much.
Wi-Fi signal in driveway was very weak ( < 10 Mbps ) but it connected and told me that an update was available.
Took about 10 minutes said it was successful.
Finding the under dash fuse box and the right fuse in the box was a trip -- had a 2010 Oddy and never touched a fuse.
Thanks too for the hint about where to find the fuse removal tool
Sorry bigdog, I just noticed your post. Happy to help. Glad your update was successful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts