Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen OEM or after-market auto-dimming side mirrors for the 2011 Odyssey? The new HID lights (especially the Audis and BMWs) are blinding in my side mirror and I find myself driving down the road with my hand blocking the side mirror quite often. I love the new auto-dim rear view mirror (a nice upgrade from my 2001 Odyssey) but I was disappointed when I realized the auto-dim was only on the rear and not the side mirrors...

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Has anyone seen OEM or after-market auto-dimming side mirrors for the 2011 Odyssey? The new HID lights (especially the Audis and BMWs) are blinding in my side mirror and I find myself driving down the road with my hand blocking the side mirror quite often. I love the new auto-dim rear view mirror (a nice upgrade from my 2001 Odyssey) but I was disappointed when I realized the auto-dim was only on the rear and not the side mirrors...

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
Haven't had this problem in the van, blinding lights in side view mirrors, occasionally in some cars that are lower to the ground like the Corvette, but even then, not too bad.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It would have been nice to have auto-dimming outside mirrors.

·
Registered
553 Posts
It's usually from jacked up pick ups on the interstates.
I just move the mirrors so they point back at them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts