Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased my 2007 Touring with PAX and sometime over the next year or so I will purchase wheels and tires to get away from the PAX system.

I desire to remain with 16 inch wheels and tires, for personal reasons, and wondering just how hard it is to locate the OEM EX-L wheels someone has removed in order to go with other sizes, etc???

I have not had the time to call around the Honda dealers and their parts departments, so I was just curious of their availability.

I prefer to stick with the OEM Honda wheels, however will purchase aftermarket if necessary.

Thank you in advance for all your input and replies - and if you have knowledge of such wheels please reply or PM me.

PS - I am presently in Oklahoma City, however I reside in NE Iowa near Decorah.

God Bless

Bill

·
Registered
632 Posts
Just keep searching either e-bay or craigslist.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bill, I just recently took off the 16" wheels and tires from my '08 EX-L. Wheels are in very good shape and tires about 75%. PM me if interested. I'm near Louisville, KY.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eric.

Any idea of the weight of tire and wheel? If I knew that I could figure out the shipping cost (UPS) from you to me.

I gave serious thought to driving down to pick them up - however I discovered the round trip would be at least 1250 miles.

God Bless

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts