Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thank you for your post.
I almost bought it but didn't because of concern regarding the magnet shifting and scratch the paint.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Danger, Danger.....Will Robinson...Danger!
I too almost came close...thx for the heads up!
OdyRocky:)

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is Magnetbra. We were just made aware of this thread even though it appears to be about 13 years old. Not sure what this guy's problem was but more than likely just disgruntled because we don't accept returns of Ebay items. The return policy is stated at the top of the listings. (This is because this is a made to order product, we don't stock it, and many of our eBay listings are older models that rarely sell. Ebay fees are also a factor.) We do accept returns for sales on our website. As far as the fit, it is clear to see from our photos. The bras are also cut on a highly accurate CNC machine. As far as being theft-proof, you may be able to pull the bra off of the hood without destroying it but it's not easy and it really isn't an issue. We have not had a report of a theft in more than fifteen years. What it really comes down to is what you have heard many times before: Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you are interested in seeing thousands of unbiased reviews please check our feedback on eBay.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ive been through 2 for a honda insight, 2nd gen. The first one I lost in a front end accident. The second one just vanish after a week. The strap is around the edge of the hood and part of the magnet material on the passenger side. I think the suggesting to wax before installation is a bad idea. Makes it too easy to come off. Although its magnetic its rather heavy in weight vs its magnetic holding power.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts