Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has found a back-seat-watching center mirror like they have in the new Chrysler minivans. We rented one of those vans a while back and really liked that mirror for seeing what the kids are up to. It worked a lot better than trying to use the regular rear view mirror.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
dave81971 said:
I was wondering if anyone has found a back-seat-watching center mirror like they have in the new Chrysler minivans. We rented one of those vans a while back and really liked that mirror for seeing what the kids are up to. It worked a lot better than trying to use the regular rear view mirror.
What year is your ody? The newer ones have it.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
New Dad New Van said:
I've been using this type of aftermarket mirror for years mainly for viewing the shenanigans that go on behind my back...
Did someone say Shenanigans?!!

OF

·
Registered
114 Posts
I really, really don't like the conversation mirror, IMO it's worthless. I can only see 1 of 4 kids, and she's not the troublemaker!

About 6 months ago it started "falling" down from the mirror stage to the sunglasses stage.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
When you are driving with the kids tou don't need any more distractions than you already have. Either discipline the kids or ignor them and let them duke it out and keep your concentration on the road.

·
Registered
10 Posts
emedkinoki95 said:
I really, really don't like the conversation mirror, IMO it's worthless...
I'm with you. I'm 6'4" and I can see the kids in the rearview as good as I can in the convex mirror. I don't know if a shorter or taller person could see better but It's pretty worthless to me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
the mirror thingie

My 07 has one !!! but before we had this one, I got a baby mirror from Babies r us the " Baby on board brand !!! It rocks !!! I actually miss using my old one the new one is hard for me to get used to

1 - 10 of 10 Posts