Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can purchase brighter reverse lights for the Odyssey. I have after market halogen reverse lights in my Volvo and it makes a really big difference when backing up at night.

Also, just took delivery of my '02 RRP EXL. It's wonderful. I found the dealer through this website and he was great.

Deposit: $0.00
Purchase Price: MSRP Less $500
Accesories: Whatever you want or don't want at dealer cost.

The only downside is that we had to wait a couple of months, but it was well worth it.

Jerry Millington was great to deal with.

Hugh White Honda, Columbus Ohio
Attn: Jerry Millington
(614)228-5581

PS: They will deliver the vehicle to you at a reasonable price or you can pick it up. S-West fly's into Columbus so airfare is cheap.

PS2: Hugh White also has some great deals on S2000's...I was pretty tempted to double down on Honda's. '01 S2000 for $31k

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaveM:
Does anyone know if you can purchase brighter reverse lights for the Odyssey

</font>
Get the PIAA Xtreme bulb #7440. I have a couple of pics of them in my album. You won't regret it.

------------------
-ROB-
'01 GG LX "Lagreat"(with stuff,just S-T-U-F-F)

http://community.webshots.com/album/18601743AkjQIJiKqK

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hachiroku:
Get the PIAA Xtreme bulb #7440. I have a couple of pics of them in my album. You won't regret it.
</font>
I found the PIAA web site that shows this bulb, but it doesn't appear that one can order from them directly. I found www.stylinconcepts.com that sells these bulbs for $14.95 a pair. Should this bulb also be available in local parts stores, like Murray's?

Is there anything to installation other than remove the backup light cover, unplug the old bulb, and plug in the PIAA? None of the Web sites I found had installation information.

Thanks for any further info!

--Steve

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I'm not sure about your area but our local type of parts stores here just sell generic stuff. Your best bet would be on-line through the import tuner shops or if there are any import tuning shops (re:rice cars,sport compact cars,etc.) in your area, they might sell them or may be able to order them for you.

------------------
-ROB-

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Steve Pert:

Is there anything to installation other than remove the backup light cover, unplug the old bulb, and plug in the PIAA? None of the Web sites I found had installation information.

Thanks for any further info!

--Steve
</font>
Pretty straightforward,just like you said.

------------------
-ROB-

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sorry, I tried the PIAA 7440's and they were only marginally, if at all, brighter. I think it is about 5 to 10 more watts than stock and has blue paint on the lamp which alters the color that is perceived.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts