Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got into a little accident, and the backup camera was shaken up, so it shifted the cameras view. I don't know what to do and how to fix it, could anyone plz help me. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I got into a little accident, and the backup camera was shaken up, so it shifted the cameras view. I don't know what to do and how to fix it, could anyone plz help me. Thank you so much!
Is it physically moved? If yes then you need to get that fixed or check if something broke that misaligned it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is physically moved
Is it physically moved? If yes then you need to get that fixed or check if something broke that misaligned it

It is physically moved, but I don't know how to go about fixing it, it seems the camera inside shifted as its still positioned properly but when I look at the screen its to low, but I don't know how to fix it.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Is your door straight and opening and closing ok? Maybe it’s bent in the middle?

Also when you are looking at the backup camera on the screen (when van is in reverse), there are few different views you can select, try to change the view abs see if that helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is your door straight and opening and closing ok? Maybe it’s bent in the middle?

Also when you are looking at the backup camera on the screen (when van is in reverse), there are few different views you can select, try to change the view abs see if that helps.

My door is opening and closing fine, and I have done the other camera views. But what I see is still my license plate and the bottom railing of the rear trunk which I couldn't see before, it only happened after the crash so I wanted to know if I could open it up some how and move the camera into position.

[/Q

·
Registered
502 Posts
Try moving it around from the outside, be careful not to scratch the lens.

If that doesn't work you could try opening up the tailgate and see if you can find a problem there. It might be as simple as it popped out of the mount on impact.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Not knowing the year of ODY, there is a TSB available for replacement of camera if you have not already done so.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts