Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else experienced where the backup sensors seems to turn off by themselves? :huh:

Several times, in the past 2 months, we've realized that the sonar sensors were off when we put the van in reverse. Both, my wife and I, have not manually turned them off before. The only thing we can imagine is inadvertently hitting the switch with our knee as we exit the van; but that is usually after we remove the keys from the ignition.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Maybe you Or your wife pressed it when trying to press the tailgate button instead? It may sound stupid but I've done it so many times before haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Happened to me once, i almost backed into the wall in my garage too because i was waiting for the beep. Good thing i looked at the camera. I thought i might have hit the button on accident myself. But maybe not now......

·
Registered
687 Posts
The location of the remote and sensor on/off button is not the greatest. Maybe they should have made it a switch so it's not so easy to press by accident.

I have the same issue with the overhead lights. With the press down mechanism to turn the lights on and off, it's very easy to hit your head or for kid to touch them and accidentally turn the lights on. I also think a switch here would be more appropriate.

:rollingeyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts