Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought my 2007 odyssey at sisley in thornhill ont what a bad experiance i wouldnt recommend anyone go there!:mad:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they couldnt refund my deposit all on one day because their creditcard machine has a limit, they got my invoice wrong 3 times, they didnt fix the issues that i addressed to be fixed on the car resulting me to go back 4 times , they lied saying if i dont pay asking price for the used odyssey i dont qualify for the honda certified series warrenty it was really bad

·
Registered
401 Posts
Best to look for another dealer to do your servicing. These guys are just riding you. Having to pay full price so that you can qualify for the warranty - sheeesh!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called 12 other honda dealerships within 100 km radius from my home and they all said every used car they sell comes with that warrenty and they already know that buyers never pay full price for a used car so thanks but even with the free oil change i will still visit another dealer

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
They stole your shift key!

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
I read numerous horror stories and reviews that Sisley is the worst Honda dealership in the GTA. When I used carcostcanada.com to get some price information, Sisley were the first to call me and they called several times over the next week. I ignored each call.

Did they stick their lame 'Sisley' logo on the back on your van? Just for that reason I would never buy from them! I'm not their free driving billboard!

:redface:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts