Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a trip to Baltimore May 26 to see the Orioles play. The day started out good, it was cloudy, but it seemed we'd be able to see the game.

This was my first long highway trip on my 18" Antons. I was a bit nervous. Why? Well, I was taking I-95 down. For those not familiar with I-95, it is a horrible place to drive on with factory wheels. Last summer, a friend had a rim crack in half when he hit a pothole. Nearly wrecked himself. But that's another story. Turns out that I really only needed to worry until I left PA and got in Delaware. Pretty smooth surface after that.
It was a nice ride for me as I was focusing on the road. Those riding with me fell asleep. I'm thinking about possibly getting a tv/vcr/dvd package next year.
I had to make one sudden stop and the van handled great. I also had to make a very quick getaway in a parking lot when a Wrangler almost hit me (very good acceleration with a full van)

Even though the game was rained out, it was a very good trip, everyone was confortable and the van was great.

Oh yeah, Maryland must be the home of the ODY, cuz we must have seen at least 20-25. First time I've seen that many in a day. PS- I think some of those ODY owners like my wheels. They were peeping at the intersections or any time we stopped.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
copy and paste the link to the picture and enclose it like this:

http://www.honda-odyssey.com/ubb/ubbcode.html has a description of how to do it. It's in the FAQs.

I know that may not be very clear, so if you still have trouble, let us know.

------------------
Chuck
Click here for Ody pics & projects.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I haven't posted the pics yet. Haven't been able to get around to it. I was going to try and get them up today, but I can't figure it out. My pics are on my local drive on pc. How would I get them up?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never did figure out how to post my pics so I just sent them to Jim and now my ODY's in The Gallery. I have a couple of the ODY before and after the wheel/rim upgrade. Also, there are a couple of shots of the Sony Xplod amp & JL Audio Powerwedge box in the cargo area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts