Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if I replace the battery of my 2019 Ody EX do I need to program the radio code for it to function? It says to program you need the serial number. Where could I find that number? Thanks in advance for any inputs.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just wondering if I replace the battery of my 2019 Ody EX do I need to program the radio code for it to function? It says to program you need the serial number. Where could I find that number? Thanks in advance for any inputs.
You would have received a complimenary sub to Sirius when you purchased the Odyssey. They use the radio serial number to identify the vehicle. The serial number should be on the Sirius pamphlet that was in your owners package.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
You do not need to worry about losing items when you replace the battery, I did mine in under 5 minutes at battery disconnection point and retained everything I had put in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts