Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am aware of the problems associated with the above listed problem. The sliding door is closed and latched fully, however I will occasionally, however it is happening more frequently, I will get the beep warning when I put it in gear, but I can silence it by turning the power off to the sliders using the switch on the dash. It seems to start up after the drivers side slider has been opened a couple of times. I also am aware that this problem can create a parasitic draw, which is now what I am experiencing. The battery will be dead if the vehicle is not started for two or three days. I keep seeing people mentioning a "Latch Control Module" in other threads, however no mention of part numbers are made, so it has made me a little confused, as "Latch Control Module is not mentioned in any parts diagrams or lists that I have seen. Are they referring to the motor and cable assembly that opens and closes the door or the control module for that assembly, or is it something located in the door itself. I am going to list some URL's to some parts, Please tell me what I should be looking at to purchase, as the parts diagrams look like a 4 year old drew them. No detail, just general shape.
If you know of any other sites that have better pictures of the parts or diagrams with more detail, please share them.
Thank You in advance for any and all help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK....Considering the number of people that have had this same problem, on the same model, not a single one can give the correct part name, or the correct part numbers. There has to be a few actual Honda technicians on these boards that can chime in that are familiar with this....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts