Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready for mother nature. Mats were from XenonDepot.

Before

After

3rd Row

Due to packaging the third row didn't want to stay flat, so I put a tool box to help it settle.

Install was a snap, our van has a new feel with the mats. I am impress with the quality. Didn't deal directly with Steve here, but when I had a question, he was here to help.
So up next is...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price was whatever xenon depot charges... If you look up my older posts, I was shopping for awhile before buying. In the end, the ended up being cheaper.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Considering that you just got them and installed them, I figured you would know the price off the top of your head. I guess I was mistaken. I clearly over estimated your short term memory capabilities :) Perhaps you should have replied to your previous post regarding your shopping experience to prevent over posting. It also makes the "search" function more efficient. enjoy the floor mats.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Considering that you just got them and installed them, I figured you would know the price off the top of your head. I guess I was mistaken. I clearly over estimated your short term memory capabilities :) Perhaps you should have replied to your previous post regarding your shopping experience to prevent over posting. It also makes the "search" function more efficient. enjoy the floor mats.
I'm sorry, I was in the middle of something when I posted my reply. Price was $279.85

·
Registered
174 Posts
No worries. Thanks for the price. Let us know what you think of them once mother nature brings on the rain and snow. I would be curious your thoughts on water retention of the weathertech liners vs. water absorption from regular carpet mats.

·
Registered
76 Posts
In your 7th photo, of the 3rd row where you have the toolbox, it looks like there's a big exposed gap before the plastic lip of the car meets the liner?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No worries. Thanks for the price. Let us know what you think of them once mother nature brings on the rain and snow. I would be curious your thoughts on water retention of the weathertech liners vs. water absorption from regular carpet mats.
Will do, so far my kids have been taking all sorts of crap on them. One thing I notice is that being black and rubber, it's hard for crap to hide, thus giving you mats a "dirtier than it look" look.

In your 7th photo, of the 3rd row where you have the toolbox, it looks like there's a big exposed gap before the plastic lip of the car meets the liner?
I'll take a look at it tomorrow and take a better picture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts