Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to make a call on all weather mats for my 2012 Touring Elite. It has a truffle interior. Does anyone make Truffle colored floor mats? I am a little off-put with the idea of black mats on the truffle floor. I am coming from a black on black Tahoe where the black mats make sense but not so sure I like the two tone idea in the Honda.

Advice?? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Punch in Truffle in the google search above and read on. IIRC, there was even a Poll on what color all weather mats to get for truffle interior. There are multiple threads on the subject.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll help out a lil :DD
at the time of the thread (below) i dont believe a truffle color existed ( this is for weathertech brand )
http://www.odyclub.com/forums/54-20...color-truffle-interior.html?highlight=truffle

here is a thread about general weathermat chit chat, you might find some about color matching truffle

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/54-2011-odyssey/148637-floor-mats.html?highlight=truffle
Thank you. I had done a search on all weather mats but didnt find much on the truffle. I think the bottom line is there are no matching mats for the truffle so you have to decide to go a little lighter with the gray or darker with black. The debate of WT over OEM isnt really showing a clear winner to me, so maybe I will just go OEM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have the black OEM all weather mats with our truffle interior and think they look fine. Carpet is really dark anyway - almost same color.

I have had Weathertech in all my other vehicles and had full intentions of replacing these after taking delivery of the van. The OEM's were thrown in by the dealer. After living with them for awhile though, we have found they are as good as the WT's, saving me a couple of hundred $'s.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I have the truffle and went with the gray Weathertech's, They are as close as you will find. I have had them in there now for a month or so. They match fairly well and really do not stand out at all. I feel they match rather well especially compared to black or other colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts