Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recomendations for the best site to buy quality video equipment to install in a 2002 odyssey ex?

·
Registered
52 Posts
A reasonably priced one is theautoaccessories.com. I just ordered a fairly extensive system (DVD, VCP, 7" Hi Res roof-mounted monitor, wireless headphones, FM modulator etc) from them yesterday. They carry (or can get) a large selection of equipment, I was told. I hope they turn out to be good??
They have a large store on ebay as well.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I will check out the website. I was just thinking is there a way to mount two monitors(one for the second row and one for the third row)? Also where would I go to have this installed? I don't know if I want to tackle this job on my own.

·
Registered
52 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by indian:
Also where would I go to have this installed? I don't know if I want to tackle this job on my own. </font>
I believe Best Buy, Circuit City or similar stores will install stuff (they do sell some makes but may be more expensive than the website previously mentioned).
You probably can mount 2 monitors, if you need to. The other option is to use smaller monitors mounted on headrests of the front and middle row seats. These are also quite reasonably priced at the website mentioned.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Browse back in this forum, there's ALOT of discussion on video and where to buy.
Personally, I stay away from all big chains like Best Buy, CC, they just hack and stack... I don't trust them. If you don't do it youself, find yourself an independent (non-big electronics chain) and/or car audio/video specialty store for installation. You may pay more, but in the end, it's worth it.

If you know exactly what components you are interested in, try pricescan and pricegrabber websites to find some low prices.

-SJ

------------------
DEP '01 EX no-navi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts