Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there -

I am new to this discussion forum. Just bought our first Honda Odyssey and picked it up last night from the dealership after trading in my beloved BMW 530i. Now have a White Touring Elite with truffle interior.

Questions:
1) Which aftermarket alarm would best integrate with the vehicle?
2) Who offers the best prices for all weather mats, cargo mats, etc.
3) How about a front end nose cover like those from Le Bra or Colgan?
4) Front tower strut brace to tighten the sway even more

Thank you all and looking forward to your advice and suggestions.

Art

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi there -

I am new to this discussion forum. Just bought our first Honda Odyssey and picked it up last night from the dealership after trading in my beloved BMW 530i. Now have a White Touring Elite with truffle interior.

Questions:
1) Which aftermarket alarm would best integrate with the vehicle?
2) Who offers the best prices for all weather mats, cargo mats, etc.
3) How about a front end nose cover like those from Le Bra or Colgan?
4) Front tower strut brace to tighten the sway even more

Thank you all and looking forward to your advice and suggestions.

Art
This is where I've always gone for things I'm looking for on my Honda's

Honda Odyssey Accessories - Discount Genuine Honda Accessories

Good prices, and fast shipping times.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all. What aftermarket alarm have you all installed that best complements the vehicle as far as retaining all the automatic door / sliding door functionality?

·
Registered
730 Posts
I found there isn't one place that'll have the market cornered as far as price goes. I just received splash guards from H&A and all weather mats from Bernardi. One east coast the other west. I also consider shipping in the total price. Both places offered the best deal for the items I was looking for at that time.

·
Registered
730 Posts
+1

I just bought the fog lights from this seller last week. Arrived and installed on Saturday. Best price out there for the '11 fog lights.
This is a good deal. I might just buy some.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I found there isn't one place that'll have the market cornered as far as price goes.
Agreed. I'm cheap; I shop around. I'm so cheap, I even shop for car insurance every renewal, just to be sure I'm getting the best deal.

This is a good deal. I might just buy some.
$310 is still an awful lot to swallow just for fog lights. But, the factory lights look great and I like having the OEM wiring and switch.

My next project may very well be the back-up sensors. Sure, the camera is great. But sometimes I'd rather have the sensors so I can keep my eyes up and head on a swivel.

·
Registered
54 Posts
bernardihonda.com or collegehillshonda.com

·
Registered
730 Posts
As a side note, I have a tranny cooler and fog lights sitting in my cart on the Barnardi site. I'm thinking of just going for it and this way I only have to drop the front bumper once. Not the absolute best price, but less than $20 more compared to some others. Plus, only 1 day to receive the pieces with ground shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
+1 for H and A Accessories. Great prices and fast shipping. I got my stuff in 2 days after placing the order...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bundled all of the accessories I wanted,

shopped for best prices on line, and then approached my local dealer where I purchased the vehicle for prices on the same items. Since I was willing to purchase all of the accessories at once, the dealer actually beat the lowest on line price by $75.00. (All weather floor mats, splash guards, hood wind deflector, cargo tray, folding cargo mat)

·
Registered
730 Posts
As a side note, I have a tranny cooler and fog lights sitting in my cart on the Barnardi site. I'm thinking of just going for it and this way I only have to drop the front bumper once. Not the absolute best price, but less than $20 more compared to some others. Plus, only 1 day to receive the pieces with ground shipping.
In route, ETA Monday the 28th.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts