Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am still fairly new to the club, where does everyone shop for aftermarket accessories for their Odys? Heard about HandA...are there any more?

Thanks,
Dana

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I use www.ahmotor.com. They have the same stuff as all the rest. Online ordering doesn't seem quite as good, but they have or can get nearly any part for a Honda or Acura, frequently at 40-50% off dealer price.

I am also happy with what I have gotten from HandA.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
www.hondapartsforyou.com is my personal favorite. They don't have the slickest web site, but it's not bad. Their prices are just about the best around (ash tray is THE BEST around) and they don't charge for shipping. I've had them price and ship parts not listed on the site. They match other prices AND still ship free.

Mel

·
Registered
58 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Longhorn:
Here are the links copied from Odyclub-Tech-Honda Odyssey FAGs:
www.honda-accessories.com
www.partscheap.com
www.hparts.com
www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

Personally, I ordered some parts from Honda and Hparts, and they provided very good services.

</font>
If you'll recheck the first one listed, it's really h*a*nda-accessories. He got into trouble with American Honda when he used the Honda name in his url. DUTCH

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the info. I will be sure and try them all!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for the tip on

www.hondaparts4u.com

I was in need of an extra child seat tether anchor bolt. I ordered it yesterday afternoon, and it arrived ALREADY today!

Very friendly service, and no shipping charge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts