Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am looking for a great all season tire for the wife's odyssey 07'. Currently I have Nokian WRG2 SUV's. They are pretty good in the snow, but really slip in the wet and have not lasted well. About 22 K on them.

I do not really find many reviews that rate any particular all seasons that fit as great. I like the Continetal DWS, but they do not fit the ody.

I run a Hankook Ipike's on steelies on my Acura TSX in winter and will do a better summer tire on OEM rims this summer. They are great in the snow slush and wet.

I had on my traded in 2K1 Maxima Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S, All seasons. LAsted 50K and werere awesome in the wet and snow. BUT not availabel in Ody size.

So I am thinking the best solution is Hankook I pikes RW11 on the OEM 16" for the Ody, and then I was thinking 17" and have not decided on tires yet.

Question: Is this the best setup for Chicag Winters, rightn now 5 degrees outside, and frozen snow after a rain? Or is there a really great All season I am missing?

P.S. I also looked at Vredestein tires, but could not see a lot of reviews.

Thanks, I know there is a lot of posts about tires, but I am thinking the best soultion is (2) sets.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I had a leased '07 Odyssey and I used Goodyear Fortera Tripletred's on it.

Great all season tire which worked year-round in all conditions. I'm in NY where it's so cold my washer fluid froze today, winter will not be a problem for them at all. I drive to work very early in the morning before the sun is even out. Plenty of times it was snowing and icy and the plows were just on the main roads and I did just fine on all the secondary, snow-covered roads.

They aren't the cheapest tire but well worth the money, you will not be disappointed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts