Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As the 2011's start to arrive, I would like to know the best way to track the remaining 2010's. What would the group recommend as the best way to track the 2010's?

We have a 2002 with about 125K miles, original trans, and we definitely have one more minivan in the future. We are starting to hear some noises in the front end and wonder if now is the time to make a move.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
63 Posts
We just purchased a 2010 last week. I used the local dealers internet site as most of them have a New Inventory list available online. Be aware though that just because a certain vehicle may show up online doesn't mean it's actually in stock. You will have to verify that with the dealer. Good luck.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yes, it is quite annoying that you cannot search inventory on honda.com, as you can with the used cars.

At cars.com you can search withing 250 miles of yourself and filter out color and trim, etc. Almost every dealer has their stock up there, some even put up vehicles that haved not arrived yet.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you price out a new van on www.edmunds.com to get the invoice price, at the end is a new option for "view inventory". Shows about a 30 miles radius from the zip code you are using.

-edit: actually it is on their homepage as well. "Search New Car Inventory"

·
Registered
170 Posts
Above are nice tools, but when I was looking for mine ('08 model purchased in Sept '08), I just called a few of the local dealers . Asked if they had any in stock.

·
Registered
346 Posts
"annoying that you cannot search inventory on honda.com"

Uh, hullo, but you certainly can do this. Go deeper in the site, it's all possible. Direct call to dealer is more accurate, up to date and catches anything on the way to the store, though you have to put up with phone contact. I did it all via email without giving a phone number until I was ready to talk.

Go to "request a quote"

http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/request-a-quote/

choose the 2010 Ody option in the drop down
make selections
when dealer list pops up, choose inventory.
You don't need to send any info or quote request to do this.

·
Registered
778 Posts
You could always drive through the dealer lot after hours or on Sunday when there not open. I was there on Monday and there were a few left, but you'd better move fast. Believe it or not, there are Ody buyers who were not aware of this upcoming model redesign and are just now seeing them, and you guessed it, quickly closing deals on the 2010's. I talked to three people in that very situation while I was there. They're still out there, but they're a dying breed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts