Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hate bad customer service, but every once in a while you come across what I dare call Ultimate Customer Service.

So Tuesday I was in Wally world about to buy a new drivers side wiper blade. I had just bought a set of Michelin Radius Wiper Blades about 3 months ago. The drivers side one broke (end cap broke and backing came off). As I ponder what brand/type to buy, I notice the Radius's package boasts 1 Million wipes tested. So I find a customer service number and decide I have some time on my hands.

This is where the amazement begins...

Second ring and a person answers!!! So I explain what happens to the Very Nice lady, and she immediately apologizes and offers to send me a replacement. So I give her my name, address and a phone number. She asks which Brand and Model I bought. She then asks which size, and if need be she can look it up. I tell her it is a 26" drivers side, so thn she asks what size the passenger side is. I'm shocked but tell her it is a 22". She tells me she will send me a set. Again Shocked.

So it is now Thursday and the man in the brown truck brings me a package. Surly this can't be my set of Michelin Radius Wipers? So I open the package and it is not my set of wipers. It is my set of Michelin Radius wipers and a set of Michelin Stealth wipers (which I can't find on the web, I'm guessing maybe I got something before it hit the market).

So I am blown away and will only buy Michelin/Pylon (guess Pylon makes them) brand wipers from now until my end...

Seriouly Satisfied Customer

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Very nice customer service story! Wish more companies were like that. Thanks for posting about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts