Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now after several weeks of flip flopping over the purchase of a van....to replace a too small Ford Focus...I finally found an 05 EX in nice condition. Drove it home from Toronto and first thing..new set of Goodyear comfor treads, replace the ailing radio/cd with a new Sony system...gotta have great music!...then to buddies garage for a full fluid transfusion...and then we'll hit the road for Kentucky and Texas...with a load of bicycles...my real passion and my business.....Now ya know why I want a van...and thankfully I found the odyclub to help me make an informed decision and dodge the dodge and the snoozer sienna I tried.
Thanks to so much great member input on this club site, my Ody is the finest driving machine I've had in 40yrs...I usually reserve my accolades and my passion for great bicycles..oh and great beer.
Some observations in my search and research. One 06 owner selling had replaced it with a 2012 touring but commented 'I prefer the drive of the 06' Also there seems much less passion and involvement on the Sienna club site...kind of hohum much like the Sienna drive felt to me.

So kudos to you all. I'm sure all of this will be a great ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yo BIKEFACE; MTBiking has changed my life, best thing & almost only thing I've done in 15 years. Great trails here in Santa Cruz, ca. unfrotunatly we don't have a bike season here or weather either. so it's ride every day. I do like going on trout tours in canada, (pesky pike)have done 10 or 12 trips. Matierial science is the big advance in bikes and cars too.. Were do you ride? Happy trails from amuddog

1 - 2 of 2 Posts