Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidentally drove over a tree stump and pulled the complete inside of my wheel well from the drivers seat off of the underneath of my van - also a plastic black box broke into pieces. I had to have a tow truck tow my van to the mechanics, and I scooped up all the broken pieces of plastic to see if they could identify what it had been. They were able to put the under-coverings back up into the wheel well and fix my bumper but they had no idea what the black box had been for and they threw the pieces away. Does anybody know what this box was for, what it was and do I need it??

·
Super Moderator
13,838 Posts
That might have been a key holder that the prior owner might have put in the wheel well. There are no plastic boxes there that I know of.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I accidentally drove over a tree stump and pulled the complete inside of my wheel well from the drivers seat off of the underneath of my van - also a plastic black box broke into pieces. I had to have a tow truck tow my van to the mechanics, and I scooped up all the broken pieces of plastic to see if they could identify what it had been. They were able to put the under-coverings back up into the wheel well and fix my bumper but they had no idea what the black box had been for and they threw the pieces away. Does anybody know what this box was for, what it was and do I need it??
I remember seeing a black plastic box just forward of the wheel well behind the bumper. I believe it contains the routing for the air intake.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts