Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought the TE had all the bells and whistles until I found this blank button on the dash??? I wish it were for a heated steering wheel. Or maybe an ejector seat. Any idea what is supposed to go there?

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Future "Launch Control" button - engages twin turbo's and nitrous oxide for street racing or just getting the kid's to practice on time when you are running a bit late.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found these...I think I'm going to put a couple of 'em on there.

Attachments

·
Banned
80 Posts
So I thought the TE had all the bells and whistles until I found this blank button on the dash??? I wish it were for a heated steering wheel. Or maybe an ejector seat. Any idea what is supposed to go there?
This is for KEC system. Not available in US.

·
Super Moderator
13,837 Posts
As you correctly guessed. It is for the ejector seat. If you plug in a switch there, you and your front passenger will get ejected so don't get a switch and plug it in over there. :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
There was a switch blank in the 3rd gen Tourings in that area too. I don't think there ever was any feature to be added there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
It is the placeholder for the button to inhibit the annoying "Low Battery" message at will, but they forgot to put it, bstrds...

Maybe it's the button to call for towing service when the effing battery runs out.

Bstrds indeed. :nothappy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts