Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I finally had enough and cut the cables on the passenger sliding door. I found the cable bound and severed in the drive pulley. I cut the cable so the door moves freely. Since it was bound it would not more.

Anyway, I can't keep the thing from buzzing when in gear.

I have disconnected the two connectors on the door motor (1 gray, 1 brown) and I disconnected the small gray one near the floor by the bottom of the door. I have even disconnected the single black wire going to the door closed sensor. I have even removed fuse 5 and reset fuse 13.

All this works until I manually open the passenger door and a beep beep sounds and the dash light the says sliding door and the buzzer sounds when I put it in gear. If O reset fuse 13 it work until I open the door again.

I would like to keep the driver's door automatic and the dash switch on so it work with the key fob.

I have read so many of the door threads that they are all blurring together. Any help would be greatly appreciated

2001 Ody EX

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Blake
You are correct on me wanting to use the door's side automatically and the passenger's side manually. However, even when the passenger opens in Park it goes beep beep beep then the sliding door lamp in the dash light up and when I put it in gear it buzzes. Resetting fuse #13 fixes it until I open the door again.

I have a 2001 so I see if that will work. I did notice that if I place tape over the 3rd contact of the outermost row on the door contact thingy it stops. I'll investigate that some more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts