Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a blind spot mirror to use on the 2011 Ody?

I find the passenger side to be fine for visibility, but I have a little difficulty checking the drivers side sometimes.

The best looking option I have found so far is this:
Amazon.com: CIPA 49404 2"x 2" Corner Wedge Stick-On": Automotive

Anyone have any other suggestions, or experiences with these type mirrors?

Thanks!

·
Banned
728 Posts
I just move my head around a bit when looking at the driver's side mirror and haven't found visibility to be a problem. Shazzam

·
Registered
63 Posts
Or perhaps everyone should get out of their comfort level and start learning the correct way of minimizing (if not totally avoiding) blind spots: Using the rear- and side-view mirrors correctly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Or perhaps everyone should get out of their comfort level and start learning the correct way of minimizing (if not totally avoiding) blind spots: Using the rear- and side-view mirrors correctly.
I think what he was referring to (in a not so nice way) was this...

Car Talk | How to Avoid the Blind Spot

It's a different way of using your rear- and side-view mirrors to eliminate your blind spots. Takes some getting used to, but it works.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have this problem too with my 2011 Odyssey. I do have my rear view and side mirrors properly adjusted and there still continues to be a blind spot (especially small little golfs and smartcars, etc.) right behind my left shoulder. It's not an issue of not knowing how to adjust/use mirrors but a design flaw. And for our resident smart aleck Shazzam it's not always safe to have to turn your head to double check when you are merging or changing lanes at a high rate of speed here on the German autobahn...my eyes need to be straight ahead and use mirrors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts